Saturday 6 April 2013

Get Your Glamour On!

I'm forever routing round in my mams nail polish box to find new colours to try out and I fell in love with this very coral red colour!

I'm a huge lover of all the OPI nail polishes.
I always, always without a doubt use the OPI base and top coat they're wonderful, but with being at home at the moment I didn't have these to hand!
So instead I "borrowed" my mams OPI Nail Envy, and also their Rapidry Top Coat.
I'm very tempted to buy the Rapidry top coat as mine has started to become gloopy! (if anyone has any tips to stop this from happening, let me know!)

I was going to add the OPI white shatter on top of the "Get Your Glamour On" and changed my mind mid way through!
But the end result is shown below. Its such a pretty colour! 
I genuinely love OPI nail polishes and feel they're very good value for money, so if you haven't tried any of the products before you will not be disappointed!


Thank-you lovelies!
Ta ta for now - Bernadette x

No comments:

Post a Comment