Saturday 6 July 2013

I am still alive!

Hello everyone!

I'm ever so sorry for the major lack of posts lately. From the start of May to the start of June I have been so so busy. I had a university work placement at the Countess of Chester hospital for 5 weeks as a Medical Laboratory Assistant in the hospitals Pathology Laboratory. I loved the 5 weeks I was at placement there and was so sad to leave. But I learnt so many wonderful things and I was lucky enough to spend a few days in the mortuary and view post-mortems  I know to many of you readers It won't sound thrilling or nice at all but I was amazed. One of the ladies I worked with made a very valid point that once your curiosity of wanting to know what happens and wanting to know what goes on in a human body then you sort of forget that you are looking inside a deceased person and you end up very inquisitive. Over the few days of watching post-mortems I must have had the two people I was working with reckless with the amount of questions I asked but they never once failed to give me an answer. 

I've also wonderfully managed to gain myself a job at Bravissimo in Chester as a bra fitter. Its such a great job and I'm enjoying myself so much. (I'm very very tempted to do a post on a good fitting bra for you ladies). I've been working there since the end of April and have been offered a permanent contract so I will still have an income whilst I'm at university in my third year.

Finally, I have had my university results back from my second year! I passed this year at a 2:2. Although I would have much preferred a 2:1 I did work my bum off all year and always tried my absolute hardest so no one can ask any more of me. Hopefully with more working my bum off I will come out with a 2:1 overall for my degree grade which I would be ecstatic with. Hopefully I'm going to do a couple of reviews on some products I've bought recently and also quite possibly a haul video as I've gone a little crazy buying beauty and hair products!

Enjoy the rest of your weekends everyone and speak to you soon!



1 comment:

  1. 2:2 is still great, well done! Glad to see you back ;)

    I've nominated you for a Liebster Award http://alanagetshealthy.blogspot.com/2013/07/liebster-award.html

    Alana xx

    ReplyDelete