Thursday 25 July 2013

BUSY BUSY BUSY

I feel like I'm not a very regular blogger at the moment, but in all fairness over the last week I've been awfully busy. Joe had his graduation, we went to see James Murphy and 2manydjs at the Manchester International Festival, and I've been working and also packing to move house next week!

Here are a few photos from the last week! 




 Joe and Myself at his graduation.


Joe's friends and himself.


 Chilling and having a few drinks at the festival site after graduation.



I found my camera also does panoramic photos so I thought I'd test that feature out whilst we were having a few pints in the sun.

I also said in my previous post I had a little surprise for you all and here it is!


I hope you all enjoy the video and let me know if you want to see anymore like it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment