Thursday 4 April 2013

Hello Lovelies!

So after much consideration, I've decided I want to set up my own blog that linked to YouTube maybe. Something similar to the ones I am pretty much addicted to watching every single day. Three of the main people who have inspired me to do this are ...


Zoe!

Louise!

Sam!
YouTube

Over the past few months these are always the YouTubers I've gone to watch their videos. I love that they make haul, tutorial, general life, outfit of the day, product reviews, favourites videos. I feel this is somewhat of a potential project for me to carry out.

Considering I love experimenting with makeup, hair styles and outfits; I thought it would be perfect to start making my own videos and blog as I feel I don't do anything productive with my spare time. Other than watch stupid amounts of programmes online; I'm not even kidding ... last week I watched the entire season 2 of New Girl in a day; 19 episodes ... It's just not healthy and I'm shocked I haven't got square eyes from it really!

This may take me a while to get started but its something I plan on doing. I need to get to grips with editing videos and what not first before I get ahead of myself.

If any of you lovely people want to recommend me any other beauty and/or fashion blogs or Youtubers then just pop a comment below!

Ta ta for now - Bernadette x

No comments:

Post a Comment